Summer holidays are fast approaching so I am definitely watching what I eat more carefully. This is a fabulous low-calorie luxury dish of Smoked Haddock and Spinach Gratin that will certainly leave you satisfied. What’s more it’s so easy to make and the total calorie count in this recipe is 400 calories; the recipe serves two people and each serving is only 200 calories, making it suitable for all those following a low-calorie diet.
- 2 100g Haddock Fillets
- 100g of Spinach
- 2 Tsp of Low Fat Creme Fraiche
- 1 Tbsp of Grated Parmesan
- 1 Large Tomato (Thinly Sliced)
- 50g of Frozen Peas
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add the spinach and peas to an oven proof-gratin tin and place the Smoked Haddock on top. Spoon the creme fraiche over the fillets and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Then arrange the tomato slices on top of the fish.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 25-30 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Remove the dish from the oven and leave for 5 minutes covered with tin foil to allow the tomatoes to brown off.
- Serve immediately with fresh parsley as garnish and fresh lemon slices if desired.