Free Consultation At SMART Training Gym – Dublin
The first step to a new you
You can arrange a free and no-obligation consultation today, to take the first step towards achieving a new you.
Just fill in the form below to arrange a meeting with our head coach and lead trainer, Jonny Bruton. We’ll be in touch to arrange a time that suits you for a comprehensive hour-long consultation, that includes:
- A tour of our premises – so you can see all of our equipment, and perhaps some existing members already working out.
- A basic personal information and health questionnaire – so we start to get to know you and what we can do for you.
- A discussion about your goals – so we learn what you want to achieve, and when you want to achieve it by.
- A movement screening – where we examine your own individual style of movement, and advise on how to improve it, to prevent stiffness and to help you get the most from your exercise. The better you move, the more muscle groups you work – and the more muscle groups you work, the more body fat you burn, and the more you tone up.
- A demonstration of ‘foam rolling’ (self-massage to loosen muscles) and corrective exercises – so you learn to exercise better.
- Full body fat analysis – where we take seven measurements, provide instant results, and later send you a report too.
- Short-term goal setting – where we consider everything we’ve both learned, and set a realistic short-term (typically one month) goal for you to aim for once you start to exercise with us.
We’ll then deal with any questions you may have, before recommending a programme to suit your goals, schedule, and budget.
Once we agree a programme, we’ll look forward to seeing you come training with us, as you begin your 30-day Transformation Kick-Start. You’ll benefit from:
- Close personal attention in an open and fun environment at all times
- Ongoing advice on both exercise and nutrition
- Unlimited e-mail support
- And much more
Arrange your free consultation
Remember, this thorough consultation is offered for free, and is on a no-obligation basis. To arrange your meeting with us, simply submit the form below, and we’ll be in touch to arrange a time. Consultations are available from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and again from 5.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. each day, and we’ll pick a time to suit you. We look forward to hearing from you!