This Microwavable Peanut Butter & Banana Mug Cake packs a protein punch that will give you energy and keeps you going until your next meal. Also, it’s the perfect snack for after a work out. This Peanut Butter and Banana Mug Cake contains no flour and just natural sugars. Made will all-natural, good ingredients, it is filling and the perfect single serving portion that will guarantee to satisfy you without making you feel stuffed. Mix it up the night before and microwave it off fresh the next morning or whenever you want your snack.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbs of Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg White
- 30g Regular or Gluten Free Rolled Porridge Oat
- 1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- Handful of Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of salt
- In a large microwavable mug mash the banana with a fork.
- Mix in the peanut butter, egg whites and vanilla.
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and gently stir in until combined.
- Microwave for 45 second- 1 minute or until it is firm in the middle (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary).
- Top with some more sliced banana or chocolate chips and enjoy warm.